Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 451-213-735
1. Call to order
2. To consider approval of the issuance of a Special (One-Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Michael Snowdale on behalf of Stellwagon Beer Company for New Year’s Bonfire at Weir River Farm to be held on January 9, 2022 with a rain date of January 15, 2022 from 5 pm to 8 pm.
3. FY23 Department Budget Requests
• Community Planning
• Land Use & Development
• Trustees of Bathing Beach
• Public Safety Utilities
• South Shore Regional Emergency Communications Center (SSRECC/Dispatch)
4. To consider approval of the agreement with Stryker Medical to purchase two cardiac monitors and defibrillators for the Fire Department
5. To consider approval of a license agreement with Mobile Med LLC for a temporary COVID-19 testing site
6. COVID-19 Update
7. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit https://www.hingham-ma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/12984/Talent-Bank-vacancies-and-applicants-102121)
8. Public Comment
9. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.