Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 451-213-735
January 18, 2022
1. Call to order
2. Foster Elementary School Project Update
3. Approval of Minutes (Possible dates: December 21, 2021)
4. To consider approval of the request of CB Hingham, LLC, 613 Main Street, for a Change of Corporate Name from CB Hingham, LLC to The Barrell, LLC and a Change of DBA from The Cracker Barrell to The Barrell
5. To submit Select Board sponsored Warrant Articles for 2022 Annual Town Meeting
• Hannah Lincoln Whiting Fund/Trustees of the Bathing Beach
• Assume Liability for DCR on Rivers, Harbors, Etc.
• Reports of Various Town Committees
• Report of the Personnel Board
• Salaries of Town Officers
• Transfer from the Stabilization Fund
• Disbursement of Electric Light Department Receipts
• Building Department Revolving Fund
• Transfer Funds to the Reserve Fund
• Acceptance of Easements
• Municipal Waterways Improvement and Maintenance Fund
• Public Safety Facility Funding for Construction Bid Documents
• Public Safety Facility Funding for Construction
• Funding for Town Capital Projects (Fire Engine and Fire Station Repairs, and/or other Town Capital Projects
• Rescinding Authorized but Unissued Debt
6. COVID-19 Update
7. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit https://www.hingham-ma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/12984/Talent-Bank-vacancies-and-applicants-102121)
8. Public Comment
9. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.