Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +13017158592,,85187063652# or +13126266799,,85187063652#
Webinar ID: 851 8706 3652
SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING (BUDGET SESSION III )
January 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Meeting Agenda: Remote Meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 851 8706 3652
2. Approval of the minutes of the School Committee Meeting held on January 13, 2022 (Budget Workshop II)
3.To review the FY’23 Operating Budget proposal and provide an update if any.
4.To hear an update from the Student Service Department on FY 2022 initiatives and preliminary budget road map for future years.
5. To review the budget proposals with discussion of the following Special Education functions: 2100B, 2300B, 2350B, 2400B, 2700B, 2800B
6. To discuss allocating funds from the Athletic revolving account to the renovation of a town dock for the use of the Hingham High School sailing team and to act as appropriate
7. To allow time for the committee members to discuss the overall budget and talk about future timeline.
8. Other items as may not reasonably be known 48 hours in advance.
January 24, 2022 at 7:00PM Regularly Scheduled School Committee Meeting
January 27, 2022 at 7:00PM SC Work Session IV (if needed)
January 31, 2022 at 7:30 Finance/Capital and Facilities with Capital Outlay
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.