Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 860 8158 1622
Town of Hingham
January 26, 2022
1. Review of the previous meeting’s minutes
2. Status review of the climate action planning consultant request for proposal, and a discussion of the evaluation process for selecting a consultant
3. Discussion of the extent to which the Committee should engage and monitor current developments that have an impact on climate action planning, such as the Public Safety Building and Foster Elementary School
4. Updates from the work of the various Working Groups created by the Committee
5. Discussion of possible agenda items for the next meeting and scheduling of that meeting
6. Adjourn at 9:00pm or before
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.