Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85019433163?pwd=cG9lK0tpa2RrQW12bllDWml6SzdGdz09
Meeting ID: 850 1943 3163 Passcode: 727791 One tap mobile +19292056099,,85019433163# US (New York) Website: https://zoom.us/join
Monday May 23, 2022
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 1943 3163
One tap mobile
+19292056099, 85019433163# US (New York)
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. 143 Summer Street – Determination of Historical Significance; Vote
4. Greenbush Historic Preservation Trust – Grant Amounts Determined and Awarded/Vote
• New North Meeting House
• Hingham Cemetery
• Tranquility Grove
• Hingham Community Center (Ensign John Thaxter House)
• Samuel Lincoln Cottage, 182 North Street
• Former Universalist Church, 196 North Street
5. Review of application filed under Town of Hingham General Bylaw Article 31, Section 6D for
180 Hersey Street, Hingham, MA. Possible Vote.
6. Other Business not anticipated 48 hours prior to this meeting
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.