Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
30 Thaxter Street
HINGHAM HOUSING AUTHORITY
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING May 10, 2022 5:00 P.M.
30 THAXTER STREET, HINGHAM, MA
1. Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Motion to approve the Minutes from the April 12, 2022 Regular Board Meeting.
4. Motion to approve the Accounts Payable and the Payments.
5. Motion to Approve Change Order No. 2 to the contract with New Kappa City Construction, Inc. for the Window Replacement at 667-1 & 705-1 There are four (4) Proposed Change Orders (PCOs) that will be included in this Change Order. PCO #3 calls for the substitution of an operable bathroom window in Unit 11-1 in lieu of the specified fixed glass. The cost for PCO #3 is $473.80. PCO #4 is for the replacement of rotted wood at a front window in Building 5-6. The cost for PCO #4 is $1,206.73. PCO #6 is for the replacement of rotted wood at a rear window in Building 12-14. The cost for PCO #6 is $846.93. PCO #7 is for the replacement of rotted wood at a front window in Building 5-6. The cost for PCO #7 is $2,034.34. The total cost of Change Order #2 is an increase of $4,561.80 with no change in the contract time. (See attached Architect’s letter and the Contractor’s Change Order Proposals).
6. Tenant Association (Update on Progress of formation of a Tenant Association)
8. Old/New Business
9. Executive Director’s Report