Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 451-213-735
May 10, 2022
- REVISED -
1. Call to order
2. Return to Open Session
3. Approval of Minutes
4. To consider approval of the Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Katie Sutton on behalf of Hingham Unity Council for “#WeAreHingham: A Community Conversation” to be held at the South Shore Conservatory on Sunday, May 22, 2022 from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
5. To consider approval of the Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Suddenly Simple Events on behalf of Old Colony Montessori School for a fundraiser for Old Colony Montessori School to be held at the Hingham Historical Society on Saturday, May 14, 2022 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
6. To consider approval of the Amendment to Agreement with Comm-Tract Corp. to expand the scope of work to include the Hingham Municipal Lighting Plant’s Recloser and Capacitor sites as part of the Fiber Optic Municipal Network
7. To consider approval of an Agreement with Hingham Access and Media, Inc. d/b/a Harbor Media
8. Appointment of Liquor Enforcement Officers (Candidates: Sergeant Detective Phil Emmott, Detective Heather Hermida, Detective Michael Gervasi, and Detective Scott Tracey)
9. Maddie's Promise Proclamation
10. Proclamation for Rabbi Shira H. Joseph
11. Town Administrator Annual Performance Review
12. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit Hingham-ma.gov/SB)
13. Public Comment
14. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.