Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
North Hearing Room
May 17, 2022
North Hearing Room (3rd floor)
210 Central Street
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Re-organization of the Select Board
4. To authorize the Chair to approve all bills, drafts, orders and payrolls on behalf of the Select Board pursuant to M.G.L. c. 41, § 56.
5. Maddie's Promise Proclamation
6. To consider approval of the Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Deirdre Anderson on behalf of Hingham Historical Society for Springham to be held at Hingham Heritage Museum on Saturday, May 21, 2022 with an alternate date of Saturday, May 28, 2022 from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
7. To consider the request of Verizon to install and maintain a new pole at approximately 54 Gardner Street to be used as a guy pole supporting pole #17/P.12 located at 53 Gardner Street
8. To consider approval of the Amendment to Agreement with TL Edwards, Inc. for Roadway Management Work
9. To consider approval of the Amendment to Agreement with Mass Pavement Reclamation, Inc. for Equipment Rental and Labor
10. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit Hingham-ma.gov/SB)
11. COVID-19 Update
12. Public Comment
13. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports