Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Hingham Housing Authority
HINGHAM HOUSING AUTHORITY
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING, August 9, 2022 5:00 P.M.
30 THAXTER STREET, HINGHAM, MA
1. Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Motion to approve the Minutes from the June 14, 2022 Regular Board Meeting.
4. Motion to approve the Accounts Payable and the Payments.
5. Motion to Approve the Certificate of Final Completion (CFC) to the contract with New Kappa City Construction, Inc. for the Window Replacement at 667-1 & 705-1 and authorize the Final payment in the amount of $15,308.73.
6. Motion to adopt the 2022 Utility Allowance chart effective with August 2022 moves and September 2022 recertifications.
7. Motion to appove year end financial reports as presented.
8. Motion to authorize the Director of finance, Admininistration and Leased Housing to submit Year End report to DHCD.
9. Motion to write off $1,194.00 in vacated accounts receivable balances for tenants vacated over niney days as follows:
10. Motion to enter into an administrative agreement with QHA for the management of Federal HCVand FSS programs.
11. Tenant Association
Swearing in of New Tenant Association Officers
Susan Gustafson, President
Ilse Grossler, Vice President
Debra Mulrooney, Treasurer
Jeanne Haviland, Secretary
12. Human Rights Commission Update
13. Old/New Business
14. Executive Director’s Report