August 31, 2022
Climate Action Planning Committee
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Town of Hingham
August 31, 2022
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 853 9399 8305
One-Click Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85393998305?pwd=Z05Cc1NHdkwvQ0N0dEF5c29yTHZIZz09
1. Continued discussions with Energyzt on climate planning efforts, focusing on transit, possible grants and incentives, alternative approaches for decarbonization, and various recommendations.
2. Continue planning efforts and discuss updates related thereto for the public engagement sessions to take place September 14, 2022 and September 20, 2022.
3. Update on the Town’s progress with regard to hiring a Sustainability Coordinator
4. Update on participation in the Theory of Change workshop relating to climate action planning
5. Updates from the work of the various Working Groups created by the Committee
6. Other business brought before the Committee
7. Review of the previous meetings’ minutes
8. Discussion of possible agenda items for the next meeting and scheduling of that meeting
9. Adjourn at 9:00pm or before
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.