October 7, 2022
South Shore Collaborative
75 Abington Street
Hingham, MA 02043
South Shore Educational Collaborative
Friday, October 7, 2022
To: Collaborative Board Members
From: Richard L. Reino, Executive Director
Date: September 30, 2022
Subject: Board of Directors Meeting on Friday, October 7, 2022 at 8:30 a.m.
1. Acceptance of the minutes from the June 10, 2022 meeting. Vote needed
2. FY 22 year-end financial report. Vote needed
3. FY 23 financial summary and budget update. Vote needed
4. Consideration of increasing the SSEC contribution to the OPEB trust. Vote needed
5. Review of members of the OPEB Board of Trustees.
6. Ratification of the collective bargaining agreement subject to the terms and conditions of the memorandum of agreement between SSEC and the AFT. Vote needed
7. Recommendation to appoint Erin Holder as Interim Director of Student Services.
8. Curriculum report from the Director of Student Services.
10. Executive Session: Chapter 39, Section 29, mandates that in order to go into Executive Session, the Collaborative Board must:
a. Do so on a roll call vote.
b. State purpose of Executive Session
c. Indicate whether the body will reconvene in public session.
Matters to be considered in Executive Session: Negotiations and Personnel