December 2, 2022
75 Abington Street
Hingham, MA 02043
South Shore Educational Collaborative
Friday, December 2, 2022
To: Collaborative Board Members
From: Richard L. Reino, Executive Director
Date: November 28, 2022
Subject: Board of Directors Meeting on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 8:30 a.m.
1. Acceptance of the minutes from the October 7, 2022 meeting. Vote needed
2. Acceptance of the independent audit report for FY 2022. Vote needed
3. FY 23 financial summary and budget update. Vote needed
4. Acceptance of the FY 2022 annual report. Vote needed
5. First reading of revised SSEC Strategic Plan.
6. First reading of the SSEC Employee Handbook.
7. Discussion of discontinuing offering Managed Blue health insurance for seniors.
8. Executive Director goals. Vote needed
9. Report from the Director of Student Services.
11. Executive Session: Chapter 39, Section 29, mandates that in order to go into Executive Session, the Collaborative Board must:
a. Do so on a roll call vote.
b. State purpose of Executive Session
c. Indicate whether the body will reconvene in public session.
Matters to be considered in Executive Session: Personnel matters