- In Hingham, new COVID-19 cases continue to hover around 30-40 new cases per 14-day period for the last several weeks.
- The vaccination rate for Hingham remains at 74%. If you look at only vaccine-eligible individuals in Hingham (now people age 5+), the percent of fully vaccinated eligible residents is 79%.
- According to DPH, approximately 6% of Hingham residents ages 5-11 have received one dose of a COVID-19. We’ll continue to monitor that data weekly as that number grows.
- Please contact your child’s health care provider or search VaxFinder.mass.gov https://vaxfinder.mass.gov/ for vaccination appointments.
- COVID-19 vaccination appointments for children ages 5-11 are available at pharmacies in Weymouth, Braintree, Quincy, and Cohasset, among other nearby towns. There is also a state-sponsored pediatric vaccination clinic in Brockton.
More information can be found on the DPH website https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-vaccinations-for-children-ages-5-11 .