Town Election News
Counting down, two weeks to go; are you a candidate for the Board of Assessors and the School Committee? No updates from last week on the other positions:
- Moderator (1 year term): Michael Puzo, candidate for re-election and papers returned
- Select Board (3 year term): William Ramsey, candidate for re-election and papers returned
- Board of Health (3 year term): Elizabeth Eldredge, a candidate for re-election
- Municipal Light Board (3 year term): Tyler Herrald, papers returned
- School Committee (3 year term): Jennifer Benham, candidate for re-election and papers returned
- Planning Board (5 year term): Tracey Shriver and Thomas Patch
- Recreation Commission (5 year term): Vicki Donlan, candidate for re-election and papers returned
- Recreation Commission (3 year term): Matthew LeBretton
Please call ahead, (781) 741-1410, to schedule an appointment to pick up your nomination papers.
2023 Vote by Mail Update
Vote by Mail will be available for the April 29, 2023 Local Election. If you would like to vote by mail, please complete one of the applications below:
The Vote by Mail application deadline is Monday, April 24, but we strongly encourage applications to be sent in advance of that deadline so as to ensure delivery by the USPS.
Vote by Mail Applications should be sent or delivered to:
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
For more information about Early Voting and Absentee Voting, please visit our Elections and Voter Information page. Please note that Early In-Person Voting will not be offered for the April 29, 2023 Election.