Town Election News
Today is the deadline for returning nomination papers. All candidates have returned their nomination papers and this will be our Election lineup on Saturday, April 29, 2023:
- Moderator (1 year term): Michael Puzo, candidate for re-election
- Select Board (3 year term): William Ramsey, candidate for re-election
- Board of Assessors (3 year term): Randall Winters, candidate for re-election
- Board of Health (3 year term): Elizabeth Eldredge, candidate for re-election
- Municipal Light Board (3 year term): Tyler Herrald
- School Committee - two spots (3 year term): Jennifer Benham and Michelle Ayer, candidates for re-election
- Planning Board (5 year term): Tracy Shriver and Thomas Patch
- Sewer Commission (3 year term): James Byrne
- Recreation Commission (5 year term): Vicki Donlan, candidate for re-election
- Recreation Commission (3 year term): Matthew LeBretton
Register to Vote for Town Meeting and Town Election
Make sure you are registered to vote by Friday, April 14, 2023 in order to attend the Town Meeting on Monday, April 24 and to vote in the Town Election on Saturday, April 29
2023 Vote by Mail Update
Vote by Mail will be available for the April 29, 2023 Local Election. If you would like to vote by mail, please complete one of the applications below:
The Vote by Mail application deadline is Monday, April 24, but we strongly encourage applications to be sent in advance of that deadline so as to ensure delivery by the USPS.
Vote by Mail Applications should be sent or delivered to:
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
We anticipate sending out Vote by Mail ballots the 1st week of April.
More information about Early Voting and Absentee Voting, can be found on our page under Elections and Voter Information. Please note that Early In-Person Voting will not be offered for the April 29, 2023 Election.
The 2023 Census has arrived
Remember to send in or drop off your 2023 Annual Street Listing Census. And please include all who live in your household, even if their names are not pre-printed on the form.
Download a Blank Census Form (PDF)