- Human Resources
The Town of Hingham partners with several plan carriers in an effort to offer a variety of affordable insurance and flexible spending plan options. Eligible employees may enroll as a new hire, with a qualifying event or during open enrollment.
For those who are enrolled under a Town of Hingham group plan, should you need information about a plan you participate in, please contact the plan’s member services department directly at the number located on your card. If you do not have your card, a list of contact numbers for GIC health and prescription plans is posted to this page titled “Contact Numbers for GIC Plans”.
Health Insurance Plans - Open Enrollment
- FY24 OPEN Enrollment Form GIC Active Employees
- FY24 OPEN Enrollment Form GIC Retiree Survivor
- FY24 OPEN Enrollment Form Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Plan For Active Employees
- FY24 OPEN Enrollment Form Delta Dental Premier Voluntary Enhanced Table Plan For Retirees
- Enrollment Form Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Plan Active FY24
- Enrollment Form Delta Dental Premier Voluntary Enhanced Table Plan For Retirees FY24
- Enrollment Form GIC Active FY24
- Enrollment Form GIC Dependent Ages 19 to 26 FY24
- Enrollment Form GIC Retiree Survivor FY24
- Enrollment Form GIC Handicap Dependent FY24
- Enrollment Packet and Form Boston Mutual Life Insurance
- Enrollment Required Documentation
MyGIC Link - Online Portal (Health Insurance Only)
The quickest and easiest way to enroll, drop or make changes to your health plan is electronically through myGICLink.
- Log In to MyGICLink
- Not Registered? Register for MyGICLink
- MyGICLink Member Benefits Portal Instructions
If the GIC does not have your email address, you can still submit your enrollment forms electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request the forms be emailed to you through myGICLink.