Parking Violation Collection

Parking violation payments may be returned by mail, personally, or by an authorized person to the Town Clerk's office during regular business hours or to Plymouth County Treasurer, Parking Clerk, 44 Obery St, Plymouth, MA 02360.  See below for online payments.

A hearing may be obtained upon written request within 21 days or may be disputed by mail by the registered owner if submitted with supporting documentation. Failure to obey the notice within 21 days after date of violation may result in the non-renewal of the license or registration certificate. Written request for hearing must be sent to:

Parking Clerk
Town Hall
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043

(GL C90 S20A1/2, 20E as amended.)

Online Ticket Payment

You may also Pay Online with a credit or debit card.