The 2022 election season has entered week 2 and the following have pulled nomination papers as of this morning:
- Board of Assessors: Christine M. Roberts (3 year term) and Carlton A. Chambers (1 year term)
- Municipal Light Board (3 year term): Michael D. Reive
- Planning Board (5 year term): Gordon M. Carr
- School Committee (3 year term): Nancy Nes Correnti, Alyson B. Anderson, Matthew J. Cosman, Matthew B. LeBretton
- Select Board (3 year term): Joseph M. Fisher
If you are interested in running for office, please call ahead to schedule an appointment to pick up your papers at (781) 741-1410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All nomination papers are due back on March 11, 2022.
In other news, the 2022 Annual Street Listing Census mailing has been delayed as we wait for the Commonwealth to update precinct changes made as a result of the U.S. 2020 Census. Stay tuned!