Week 3 in the 2022 election season and the following have pulled nomination papers as of this morning:
- Moderator (1 year term): Michael J. Puzo
- Board of Assessors: Christine M. Roberts (3 year term) and Carlton A. Chambers (1 year term)
- Municipal Light Board (3 year term): Michael D. Reive
- Planning Board (5 year term): Gordon M. Carr
- School Committee (3 year term): Nancy Nes Correnti, Alyson B. Anderson, Matthew J. Cosman, Matthew B. LeBretton
- Select Board (3 year term): Joseph M. Fisher
Nes Correnti and Aly Anderson have returned their nomination papers for School Committee and Michael Reive has returned his nomination papers for HMLP.
If you are interested in running for office, please call ahead to schedule an appointment to pick up your papers at (781) 741-1410 or email email@example.com.
All nomination papers are due back on March 11, 2022.
Stay warm and safe this weekend!