This week from the Town Clerk’s Office
Happy to report that we have had a few new candidates pull papers this week for the 2022 election. As of this morning, the following have pulled nomination papers:
- Moderator (1 year term): Michael J. Puzo
- Board of Assessors: Christine M. Roberts (3 year term) and Carlton A. Chambers (1 year term)
- Board of Health (3 year term): Kirk J. Shilts
- Municipal Light Board (3 year term): Michael D. Reive
- Planning Board (5 year term): Gordon M. Carr
- Recreation Commission (5 year term): Stephen P. Buckley
- School Committee (3 year term): Nancy Nes Correnti, Alyson B. Anderson, Matthew J. Cosman, Matthew B. LeBretton
- Select Board (3 year term): Joseph M. Fisher
- Sewer Commission (3 year term): Kirk J. Shilts
Chrissy Roberts has returned her nomination papers for the Board of Assessors, Nes Correnti, Aly Anderson and Matthew Cosman have returned their nomination papers for School Committee and Michael Reive has returned his nomination papers for HMLP.
If you are interested in running for office, please call ahead to schedule an appointment to pick up your papers at (781) 741-1410 or email email@example.com.
All nomination papers are due back on March 11, 2022.