The 2022 Street Listing Census Forms are being mailed out today and should be arriving in your mailboxes next week. These were delayed from the typical January mailing due to reprecincting and supply chain issues. We ask for your prompt response upon receipt. The forms can be mailed or deposited in the drop box located on the driveway in front of Town Hall.
As for our local Town election, with one week to go, the following have pulled nomination papers:
- Moderator (1 year term): Michael J. Puzo
- Board of Assessors (3 year term): Christine M. Roberts
- Board of Assessors (1 year term): Carlton A. Chambers and Randall M. Winters
- Board of Health (3 year term): Kirk J. Shilts
- Housing Authority (5 year term): Michelle A. Larned
- Municipal Light Board (3 year term): Michael D. Reive
- Planning Board (5 year term): Gordon M. Carr
- Recreation Commission (5 year term): Stephen P. Buckley
- School Committee (3 year term): Nancy Nes Correnti, Alyson B. Anderson, Matthew J. Cosman, Matthew B. LeBretton
- Select Board (3 year term): Joseph M. Fisher
- Sewer Commission (3 year term): Kirk J. Shilts
Nomination Papers have been returned as follows:
- Michael Puzo for Moderator
- Gordon Carr for Planning Board
- Stephen Buckley for Recreation Commission
- Kirk Shilts for Board of Health and Sewer Commission
- Chrissy Roberts for the Board of Assessors
- Nes Correnti, Aly Anderson and Matt Cosman for School Committee
- Michael Reive for HMLP.
If you are interested in running for office, please call ahead to schedule an appointment to pick up your papers at (781) 741-1410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All nomination papers are due back on March 11, 2022.