Are you a registered voter? The last day to Register to Vote is Saturday, August 27 by 5:00 pm. The Town Clerk’s Office will be open from 8:30 to 5:00 pm for walk-in registration.
Do you want to Vote by Mail? Monday, August 29 is the last day to submit an Application by 5:00 pm. You can also submit an application online at voteinma.com
You can Vote Early In-Person, beginning Saturday, August 27 at Town Hall, 210 Central Street in the Central Meeting Room, 2nd floor, and as follows:
- Saturday, August 27, 2022 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday, August 29, 2022 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday, September 1, 2022 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday, September 2, 2022 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Otherwise, Vote at the Polls on Tuesday, September 6 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Precincts 1-4 will vote at Hingham High School, 17 Union Street
- Precincts 5-7 will vote at Hingham Middle School, 1103 Main Street
- Precinct 7A will vote at Willard Square, Linden Ponds, 201 Linden Ponds Way
Remember, Hingham has new precincts as of December 31, 2021. Please check your address at https://www.sec.state.ma.us to make sure you vote at the correct polling location.
Please use the new Ballot Drop Box in from on Town Hall to deposit your Vote By Mail applications and completed ballots.