Town Election News
With a month to go until March 10, the following candidates have pulled nomination papers and returned papers where indicated:.
- Moderator (1 year term): Michael Puzo, candidate for re-election
- Select Board (3 year term): William Ramsey
- Board of Health (3 year term): Elizabeth Eldredge, a candidate for re-election
- Municipal Light Board (3 year term): Tyler Herrald
- School Committee (3 year term): Jennifer Benham, candidate for re-election
- Planning Board (5 year term): Tracey Shriver and Thomas Patchr
- Recreation Commission (5 year term): Vicki Donlan, candidate for re-election and papers returned
- Recreation Commission (3 year term): Matthew LeBretton
Please call ahead, (781 741-1410, to schedule an appointment to pick up your nomination papers.
The 2023 Census has arrived
Please complete and return to us by mail or by using the Town Clerk Drop Box located in front of Town Hall.
Many have asked, what is the data used for? We use the information to provide proof of residency, accurate records for public safety officers, protection of voting rights, for use in veteran department programming and budgeting, and as general data for projecting school enrollment, determining elderly benefits and in grant requests.
Download a Blank Census Form (PDF)
2023 Vote by Mail Update
If you would like to vote by mail for the April 2023 Town Election, please complete one of the applications below:
The Vote by Mail application deadline is Monday, April 24, but we strongly encourage applications to be sent in advance of that deadline so as to ensure delivery by the USPS.
Vote by Mail Applications should be sent or delivered to:
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043