Upcoming Important Dates:
Register to Vote by this Friday, April 14 to attend Town Meeting on April 24 and VOTE on April 29. Applications are available through the Voter Registration page.
If you want to Vote by Mail for the Town Election, apply by Friday, April 21.
Town Meeting and the Warrant
Town Meeting will be held on Monday, April 24 at the High School at 7:00 PM. The 2023 Warrant has been delivered to homes and a copy of the 2023 Town Meeting Warrant (PDF) is posted online.
Early Vote by Mail
- Vote by Mail Ballots for the April 29 Election are being sent out.
- All ballots must be received by 8:00 PM on Election night.
- Do not bring Vote by Mail ballots to the Polls, will not be accepted.
- Return Vote by Mail ballots via drop box, mail or in-person to Town Hall.
- While the application deadline is Monday, April 24, we strongly encourage Vote by Mail applications be sent in advance of that deadline so as to ensure delivery by the USPS.
Vote by Mail Applications should be sent or delivered to:
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
For more information about Early Voting and Absentee Voting, please visit our page under Elections and Voter Information.
Note that Early In-Person Voting will not be offered for the April 29, 2023 Election.