The 4th of July Parade is set for 10 AM on Tuesday, July 4th. Here are helpful details for participants and volunteer opportunities for residents.
- The 50 Flags Program is closed with no more requests accepted.
- The Float Registration is closed; no more floats accepted.
- The Mandatory Safety Meeting for both Floats and Automobiles is set for Tuesday night, June 27th, at 7PM at the Hingham High School (Union Street entrance).
- Parade donations are still being accepted. Company name or logo may not be included on the sponsorship banner, but sponsorship will be acknowledged on social media platforms, the town's website, and in the Annual Town Report.
- We need Parade Day volunteers - please contact the Parade Committee at Hingham4th@gmail.com.
- Hingham Recreation 4th of July Road Race will take place at 7 AM on Tuesday, July 4th. Full Details
- There will not be fireworks on the 4th of July this year.