Transfer Station Stickers
The DPW office is closed to the public at this time. If you are in need of a sticker, please see below....
For residents, who have stickers that have expired in 2021 (Green Square), 2020 (Red Square), or 2019 (Blue Square) while the office has been closed, you will be permitted to continue to use the Transfer Station until further notice.
For new residents, residents with older expired stickers or new vehicles, please email DPWAdmin@hingham-ma.gov with:
- A completed Transfer Station Permit Application
- Drivers License (Photo or PDF)
- Vehicle Registration (Photo or PDF)
- If registration does not reflect your Hingham address we will also require a Coverage Selection Page from your car insurance that shows your vehicle is garaged in Hingham
If you have any further questions, please call 781-741-1430 or email DPWAdmin@hingham-ma.gov
If You Already Have a Sticker and You Are Getting a New Vehicle
- Make sure you take the sticker off the vehicle you are no longer using
- The old sticker cannot be placed on the new vehicle as it will not match our records
- If the sticker does not come back there may be a replacement fee